William Jefferson Clinton is an American politician and attorney who served as the 42nd president of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Prior to his presidency, he served... Wikipedia
- Born: William Jefferson Blythe III, August 19, 1946, Hope, Arkansas, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Children: Chelsea Clinton
- Relatives: Clinton family
- Residence: Chappaqua, New York, U.S, Washington, D.C, U.S.
- Education: Georgetown University (BS), University College, Oxford, Yale University (JD)
- Occupation: Politician, lawyer, educator, saxophonist, author
- Vice President: Al Gore
- Preceded by: George H. W. Bush
- Succeeded by: George W. Bush
- Data source: DuckDuckGo